Sunday 12 October 2014

A few new items for my little store

I have been a busy little bee lately working on some new products for my online store and markets. I am especially excited to have finally fulfilled my packaging wish (which by the way I have been dreaming about for a year now) - brown tin tie bags with little windows! It might seem like a simple little idea, but it has taken me a while to bite the bullet and order some in. 

So what products have I added to my range then? Well... 

we have new look Bath Truffle Melts, now in a larger size (almost twice the size as our previous melts). 



Sugar Body Scrubs. These will be available in several summery scents but of course I can't seem to narrow it down!!!! Black Raspberry Vanilla, Buttercream, Cherry Blossom, Brown Sugar and Fig to name a few of my options.


 Lavender and Tangerine Bath Milks (plus I plan to make some Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Bath Milks too) and Lavender and Tangerine Bath Salts.

Body creams. Oh wow am I finding it hard to narrow down what fragrances to make these! I love so many scents. I am thinking "Buttercream", and "Japanese Cherry Blossom" but a little stuck as what else to include. "White Tea and Ginger" will smell lovely in a body cream. What is your favourite fragrance? Be sure to let me know :-) 

Stay tuned to my Facebook page and online stores as these delicious products will be making their way to my online "shelves" and markets stall :-) 

X Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment