Sunday 4 May 2014

On the Curing Rack

My last market at Shellharbour Rotary Markets proved to be a success with all of my Goatsmilk soaps selling out, and a few others running low :-)

So this blog post is just to give you a quick update as to what is on the curing rack and what other products are coming up.

Firstly just to let you know I will be at the Made in Kiama Market nights on June 27th and 28th. I will keep you posted on this on my Facebook page.

OUT OF STOCK and on the curing rack are my two Goatsmilk soaps "Goatsmilk" with may chang and lavender essential oils, and "Simply Goatsmilk" which is fragrance free.

 LOW IN STOCK: "Black Raspberry & Vanilla" - my bestseller by far! I only have about 6 of these left at the moment, but more will be ready mid-June.


COMING SOON: Body Creams - Just in time for winter! I will be offering body creams in a number of fragrances very soon :-) with almond oil, cocoa butter and rice bran oil these will be a great addition to the Maylilly Soaps range this season.

Don't forget to regularly pop on over to my Facebook Page for regular updates and you can subscribe to this blog to receive my blog posts via email.

Happy Soaping!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment