Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year Soapy Friends

Well 2014 has arrived! Can you believe it? 2013 went too fast for me. My little ones are that little bit older and I really wish time would slow down.


So I haven't written a post in a while, and I have been busy. This post is to quickly tell you about my first market stall! I had been selling online and from home for quite some time, but I was given an opportunity to attend a 2 night market in a seaside town near where I live called Kiama. The market was called "Made in Kiama" and showcased local handmade businesses. It is held twice a year (June and December).

It was great to be a part of such a wonderful event :-). Kelly and Fiona (the organisers) were so welcoming as were all the stallholders. It was such a positive experience.

My husband was helping me out both nights and made a few purchases of his own from neighbouring stalls. He's a friendly guy and explained all my products to customers, as well as doing food runs! I got to try some awesome egg custard from Buena Vista Farm, and Coconut Gellato. We bought some Christmas gift tags and hairclips for our girls as well.

Here are few photos from the night.






Happy Soaping :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment