Friday 17 January 2014

Introducing a new look for Maylilly

I have been a busy bee these last few weeks officially changing my business from "Maylilly's Garden Party" to:

"Maylilly Soaps & Bath Treats"

After much deliberation and procrastination, making my mind up and changing it again, I came to the conclusion that "Garden Party" (as cute as it sounded), did not really give the impression of soaps, baths and sugar scrubs. 

So began the late nights of re-vamping my business. I have made a new logo, Facebook page, and updated all of the sites I use.

One learning experience for me was redesigning this blog with tabs, pages, buttons to social media... I really didn't know how simple it was (thanks to the internet)!

Worst job? Making sure I changed all of my links in my shop listings! Arggh.... not fun!

So I hope you all like my "new look".

2 comments:

  1. I love it Vicky. Well done. Looking forward to watching your journey. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Erica, You have been a fan from the beginning :-)

    ReplyDelete