Sunday 24 November 2013

Presenting: The Bowerbirds Nest

Today we are talking clothes Girls


I was looking in my wardrobe today and thought to myself "Wow I do actually have some nice clothes". A few designer brands, a good variety of styles. If you were to look at the labels you would think I'd have spent a small fortune on them. Even today I am wearing a really pretty Maxi dress with a frilly neckline and a gorgeous "earthy" bronze and cream print. It Only cost me a few dollars.

All of my good quality clothes only cost me $2 to $5 each. 

But how? You may be asking yourselves. Pre-loved clothing my dears. Pre-loved. And by that I mean new with tags, new without tags. I'm talking never been worn kind of pre-loved.


How I fell in love with pre-loved


After the birth of my second baby I began shopping at my local preloved clothing store. Brands such as Country Road, Billabong, Roxy, Bardot, Mink Pink and more were hiding amongst hundreds of items tightly hung on rail after rail. I would spend day after day going down to the store and rifling through all of the garments. In fact, it took about an hour each time to file through all the hangers, check sizes, condition of the item etc. My girls would get get narky. I would get stressed. 

From my wardrobe: Cropped jacket - Dotti and dress by TOKITO
From my wardrobe: Gorgeous loose fitting top by Wish

 As much as finding these hidden gems saved me loads of money, it certainly didn't save me any time.

I had known about the local pre-loved clothing store a long time before I began shopping there. My Nan was addicted to going there for years and now she has more clothes than anyone would know what to do with. I had only ever gone in occasionally. Not often enough to snap up any particularly good items. I simply did not have the time when I was a worker.

This got me thinking. 

What about people who don't just stay home with their kids, or those who don't have all the time in the world? How could a full time worker or busy woman have the time to find these bargains?

If only there was an easier way for everyone to be able to buy fantastic clothes for fantastic prices. 

Well my friends, there is.  

Presenting The Bowerbirds Nest

 
This is where Beck and Kim from The Bowerbirds Nest come in. Consider these ladies your personal shoppers. They search high and low to find great brands. All new or as new, in many sizes and styles, and bring them to you on their amazing Facebook Page and local markets.

Now even the busiest of ladies can still buy designer brands at a fraction of the price from their own home.

The ladies from the Bowerbirds Nest describe themselves as "Two birds that like nothing more than to collect pretty things and bring them home. The bowerbirds nest brings together our love of coming across a great find, and being able to enjoy owning quality items without paying the designer prices.
Guilt free, hassle free shopping!! A fun way to shop for new and preloved brand name, quality clothing and home wares and feel good about it!! We have searched high and low and sorted through all the old fashioned, stained and torn offerings, to find only the best quality, the most stylish, the brands we all know and love and brought them all together in our little nest".

Beck and Kim have a "passion for fashion"! With their frequent status updates, photos of new finds, engaging with their customers, and their "Style Files" (where customers can post photos of themselves in their amazing bargains), it's no wonder they have so many "Bowerbirds" following their Facebook page. 

Why not head over to The Bowerbirds Nest right now and find yourself some quality clothing at prices you won't believe.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment