Thursday 23 October 2014

What's on my work table.. October

Want a little sneaky peek as to what is on my work table right now? Okay, admittedly it was from about 2 weeks ago, but you get the idea :-)


My work table is in fact our old kitchen table which I moved into our spare room (my soap room). For a few months after we bought our new dining table we actually had both tables occupying our dining room, one for eating at, the other for storing my soap and packaging supplies on.

Eventually enough was enough and I had to move the old table.

So what have we been working on here? As you can see at the back is my multibar soap cutter and sewing machine, which both live at my table at all times. Then the little Christmas trees, and cookie shaped items are my limited edition "Bath Cookie". Right in the middle are my latest batch of Green Tea Champagne" soaps, and at the front on the left is a batch of "White Tea & Ginger" waiting to be sliced.



 
These are one of my latest creation: Bath Cookies. They are very similar to my bath truffle melts but these ones bubble a little and contain Shea Butter. They are a little bigger than the regular bath truffles and you need to break these up under the running water.





 Here is my latest batch of Green Tea Champagne.


White Tea & Ginger waiting to be sliced.

 And just for a treat I thought I'd add a photo my curing soaps :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment