Tuesday 14 October 2014

Kmart Stationery Finds: Oh how I couldn't resist...

Today I took the kids to Kmart in search for some photo frames for my soap room (I am working on adding a bit of decor to it, but that's another blog post altogether ;-) ). 

Whilst there, we came across loads of cool little bits and bobs, some of which we had to buy.

I got a few photo frames, a recipe notebook, a regular notebook (a 2 pack no less), some pretty sticky notes, a pretty notepad (pictured below). Plus a magnetic white board, a canvas print, and some little decorations for the girl's room.

Check out some of these items I picked up:


Some of my Kmart purchases today.

Adorable sticky notes in a little compact tin. No more boring canary yellow here $3

I am a list person, so pretty stationery is a must $3.

Cute inspirational cover on this little notebook $3.

Recipe Notebook $5.

You can categorise your recipes for quick reference.

Inside the recipe notebook.

Here is my photo frame with a free printable quote. Frame $9, quote free.

No comments:

Post a Comment