Tuesday 8 April 2014

Quick post to show you what I picked up for $31

I just had to write a quick post to show you what I picked up today from our local Op Shop. I have in the past found some AMAZING little gems (brands such as Forever New, Forever 21, Portmas, Dotti to name a few), all for AMAZING prices.

Today after dropping Lilly off to preschool, Zoe (she is 1) and I decided to pop into the Op Shop for a quick look. It proved to be a good day for me.

Here are my purchases:


 Here are the details (Clockwise from top left)
  • Just Jeans Gold Sequined singlet top
  • Avocado Kimono/poncho (its like a mix between the 2) style knit in coffee colour
  • TOKITO sheer peach ruffle tank top
  • Rockmans leopard print fully lined top
  • Dotti Peach blazer
  • Bluebird cream handbag
  • Country Road grey spotted skinny leg pants
All items were in as new condition (they didn't appear to have been worn at all). A couple of the tops might be a size too big, but as we are coming into the cooler months I'd be wearing with a cardi.

All this for just $31 !

Oh, and this cute toy Zoe found and made friends with, he was included in the $31 too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment