Friday 14 March 2014

My Brand New Toy and Store Announcement


I am so excited about my latest soapy purchase. I have gone all out and bought a "tank" multi-bar soap cutter! Yippee! OK, so I purchased this from a lovely lady who has recently stopped making soap, so it isn't brand new. But who cares? It is awesome. It is quick. It cuts uniform, neat bars of soap. It is perfect :-)








Up until now I had been using a cheese cutter to slice my soaps (which when I bought it I was ecstatic), but over time, as I tweaked my recipe and started to make harder bars, by cutting started to get all wonky and uneven.
 The other thing I wanted to share with you is I will most likely be closing down my Etsy store. I have not made very many sales through the site, and to be honest it is really hard to keep track of my stock levels between it, my Madeit Store and at markets (especially just after a market and I need to go through and update).

Instead I am going to put all of my focus into my Madeit Store. Madeit (www.madeit.com.au) is an Australian online market where all of the stores are Australian owned and all items are handmade. There are so many great businesses on there. So much talent! I am hoping to do a post just about Madeit in the near future as it really is an amazing site :-)

If you would like to check out my online store please see the link at the top left handside of my blog.



 

1 comment:

  1. Your soaps are absolutely stunning. For some reason blogger is not playing nicely and not letting me follow any of the made it girls blog, will come back and try again soon :)

    ReplyDelete