Monday 10 February 2014

Oh Sugar Scrub How I'd Love to Eat You Up!

Some of you may know that I offer sugar scrubs on my online stores. I love them to bits, but today I just wanted to take a spoon and just eat it! Now let me back up a little bit.

 One of my best friends recently told me that she loves my "Kentish Rain" soap bar I gave her a while back and she was ecstatic to learn that I could make her one up in a sugar scrub. So today I went ahead and prepared it for her.


The fragrance description goes something like this:

"Rainy, salty mist green notes made up of basil, green leaf and ozone notes, with added notes of muguet lily, rose and jasmine bring out the touch of violet in the blend for sweetness".

The scrub came out looking so fluffy and scrumptious I almost wanted to keep it for myself.


















No comments:

Post a Comment